Thursday, December 24, 2009

HOHOHO

Getting used to -1 sms each day.....................................................

Anyway MERRY XMAS to...

REDSHIRTS, that bunch of crazy yet great people who brightens up my day everytime I see them. Pioneer batch, don't play play. redshirts fighting!


Neighbours, th same old people I grew up with since young. And I'm glad all of us moved to th same estate. Rain or shine, you guys were there, always making us laugh. You guys were th reason why I love malays so much HAHAHAHAH.

SAMMYBITCHY SHIT. It's been long since I've met you. But whutever th case, I wanna say a big thankyou for always listening to me nag and showing me cute guys hehez. your gossips are th juiciest and I'd love to hear more of it! TAMMY love you long time.

To th special5! You guys really.. made study outings th most enjoyable and fun. Effective is another thing but.. I love you guys!

ODAC! All of you are just.. insanely awesome and all of you just make CCA one of th best moments in J1. Luvvvvvvvvvvv!

None other than.. me 5 lovely hot smart bitchy girls. You guys have no idea how much you all meant to me, seriously. 4/9rocks, not counting th white shirt girl beside me! HAHA. 4/9 owns you 4/8! Hehe joking but you guys just conquered my heart.beat.

TP116! Never did we know we'd become so close, right? But PW's memorable, all those happy times, with a lil pinch of harsh moments. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgyDiqP0yuLMlA1CqIf1EwlQI309lQ3C_3CWeP9LS_1WVCg9l3xIHJIQ_9WVeg4qkX1idkiphnsKu0sti8YCgU_bfJUMcF1XLUHzQY34PCt9m1k3hyqSFkgGsnpncLG_KPGfZ-Iww/s1600-h/10072009.jpg">
09S16 girls!!!!!!!!! AWWWW you all just rock, lessons were never bored with you all around, and I've grew to love all of you, miss you girls!

and many many others, such as oliver, pamy, MmbZ, abby, agnes. MERRY Christmas!
Let's all hope for a better journey in 2010. hwaiting!
(Too much of K videos, too badsxz)