Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Last Wenesday in 2009;

While we can, let's treasure th last moments of 2009, where most corallites part their ways at th start of this year, entering a totally new environment meeting new friends adapting to a new lifestyle. I'm not any exception. Jc has always been th route which I want to move onto, where many stereotype Jc kids to be more matured thinking & clever, where university is a norm next step to take on. Aye, this isn't true. I've seen cases where students drop out halfway tru their jc life (which is very sad), not making it successfully to th uni. My lifestyle has changed since, you gotta study to NOT feel guilty. Having different patterns of friends, and it's always th closer and sincere ones that I cherish th most. But whutever th case, we survived, right?(;

SO, th next step is to study reallllllllllllll hard for th upcoming Alevels (ohgod) and nto disappointing others who's got high hopes on you. It can be quite stressful that's why one of my wishes for 2010 is to study smart and chope a place in th uni. Same goes to th rest out there!

2010: Strive for success! (;


Met up w sammybitchyshit <3your company!/ Town w xiuwei sihui yenhuei yesterday, and there's this new 313 building, who th hell gave 313 it's name. 313 sounds like some haunted old building haha.
Anyway........ I totally lost my way when I went over to meet them, noobz hor.
Pasir ris is still ze best hahahaha.






Imitating Johnny th monkey. RIP johnny. i know you're a girl.


Yea, using our cams to take pictures in a neoprint shop, so coolsxz.
I still remember where neoprints were th 'in' thang in townz and girls decorate them using words like 'besttfwenx 4evax', 'iie lurbb euu' or whutever twittsh lang.
Ew.
'29/12/09' is th best!