Monday, December 28, 2009

Last monday in 2009;

Odac meeting @ airport this morning and surprisingly, I was the 4th to reach. 6 others were still on their way.
HEH GUESS MY USUAL HABIT OF BEING LATE IS SLOWLY DEPLETING, but I like people waiting for me, HOW.

Anyway after meeting I was supposed to visit my grandma (only DJo understands).
BUT INSTEAD, I went down to downtown to meet her, awwwwww I swear it's been so long since it's just th both of us. STILL WANT TO BE SWEET.
Fish&Co EXPRESS for lunch, alongside w deon and shihan hahahaha.

3 major things happened today.

1) Joelyn managed to catch a glimpse of one of my fav. underwear, which is purple and has a sexy hole at th back with ribbons HAHA.
(I've a sudden addiction of buying sexy holely lacely ribbony underwear. I bought 6yesterday)

2) Some retarded woman scared herself cus she thought she saw her EYECANDY. Seriously omg, that guy whom you saw is seriously............ aaron goy is much better HAHA.

3) I THANK JOELYN FOR TEACHING ME HOW TO SWAVE. It's one of th coolest sport I've played, so far. And it's even more thrilling than skateboarding YAYYYYYYY I look so cool on that please.

ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYY I guess I reaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy need to visit th gym because I want to look slimer when sch starts HAHA. I ALWAYS appear to look fatter at th start of each year, which is precisely why I hate holidays because they make me fat. PLUS there's never ending work to do for th holidays, which is precisely why students tend to forget whut they've learnt since we're all in th holiday mood.
OKAY CONTRADICTING right I know.


4/9 rockers \m/




I guess, it's time to forget..........y..............o...............u...........