Tuesday, February 16, 2010

MY freakingggggggg calendar's not here yet......

Wlou hope I never kena scammed sia, basket.
Okay, let's just assume that it's th new year season so th postman all want to enjoy don't want to work. So no letter/parcel/mail being delivered. haiyah. Self denial.

Anyway I'll upload pics on newyear/friendship week WHEN I'm free, most prolly tonight.
2010's a good year, okay w reference to chinese new year. Haha I had lotsa fun v youngggg nieces.


Okay on top is my long lost sister, Poh si hui. Wellz she's 2years older than me but I have no idea why is she still in tpjc. shouldn't she be in like.. geylang or sth? ERRRRR just joking.
She's one of th friends I treasured th most in my school life, maybe it's cus of th common topics/bitching/subjects that we share. Aiya so mushy mushy, like lez.




Bla, I hate it when adults cut my queue just cus I'm much younger than them.
I hate it when those food sellers give me lesser food portions just cus I'm much younger than them.
WHUT'S THEIR PROBLEM SIA.
people young you can bullyz one ah, lamo.


HA i miss eating bread...................................................................................