Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Peanut butter for you?

Gosh, I realised there's alot to upload............
Lesson learnt: Never wait till th end where you have to rush and upload everything, lamo.

okay f/s week:

Lee Min Qi! Thanks for everything:D














Ignore my hair, I tied it in 3secs.

Yayy corallites ROCK your tpjc life, haha.
But there's still missing syab xinjie basirah manpang johnny. Tsk where'd they went.







OH NO.
My patience engine ran out; I can't seem to sit still and upload more on chinese new year.
K tomorrow or sth k, I try.

On a random note, it doesn't REALLY matter if you're working in a bank or sweeping along th roadside. NO one really cares about how much * money you earn, it all boils down to your * manners and upbringing. So I don't give a * about you earning * 10k/mth, if you just don't * respect anybody. * you. Period. screwyou *.