Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's th lil moments that made my day.

I had an awesomely simple yet meaningful birthday this year.
Although it's just the same old people who spent their may 15th w me every year, I'm just glad, cus you are th people that I treasure alot.

I gotta bow down and really thank my girls, Sihui, Joelyn, Xiuwei and Yenhuei for arriving earlier than me for th lunch date and costing me so much fun and laughter. Even though it was just a simple lunch with lots of weird retarded moments, I still enjoyed all of your companies.
And I'm reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy blessed to've caught you guys along my stressful life cus you guys are. just. simply. awesome.
I love you girly bitches!

Up next, I gotta thank all those who wished me on th net, even though I do not know much of you guys. It's th little thoughts of clicking on my profile and typing for me that counts(;
( I was just telling Jermaine that all I want for all my bdays is alot of birthday wishes, and I really mean it.) Guessed it came true!
Hehe I was out in th afternoon and came back at about 7 and I've got 62new notifications in my fb acc. How awesome is that \m/
Well once again thank you guys!

Next.............. My family. I love my dad and mum for bringing me up to become a healthy hot awesomely cool girl hehe. I don't say it often but daddy mummy, I love you both like maximum level. And not forgetting my sister who treated me t lunch yesterday and tolerate all my unglam moments and words. You rock but please don't ask me along t town that often. It's a freaking far place! Also to my aunt and uncle and relatives who celebrated w me around th dinner table just now, I love all of your company cus it really makes me feel I'm attached to this curvy family tree. I love every single one of you.

May I also thank my neighbors for spending their first few hours of 15may w me hehe. Wow it's th first time I'm home at wee hours in th morn but, you guys give me security. Well thankz for all th childhood memories and you guys may not want me t say this but, go polish your bowling skills so that we'll have a tougher competition next time round! Rock on coolest Indians \m/

Lastly, I wanna thank Jermaine for staying up late just t wish me, even though you had t go sch in th morn today! I'm really touched although it's a small gesture. And yea knowing you may be one of th greatest discoveries I had in Tpjc hehe. You rock and I luv you Mrs SYB!

Okay I guess it's time for bed.
I'M MEETING Mrs SYB tomorrow whoohoo, kickass fun I bet!
See you people soon I love you and I love myself madly.