Friday, May 28, 2010

A break from everything.

Term has ended, again and thinking back, I've never been more slack this time round.
Yea yea gotta study hard, yea yea keep yourself away from th comp, yea yea stop idling around, yea yea whutever.
It's hard( for me) to actually sit and start serious studying without any distractions.
Maybe I should be like Jiaqi and go MIA on everyone for a week or so. Or maybe for th whole study break.

Yea yea it's a 5 short months before A's, and ohboy we gotta get down to work now.

Dinner w sihui last night and I never felt better because she's one of a kind who cheers you up most of th time. And she's one friend whom I won't hide my feelings from and I won't feel awkward with. And last night was a nice and friendly way to end this irksomely nerve-racking term. Holycow.
Yeayea you wanna hear it bitch? I luv you.