Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thought it's only right to blog today.

I swear holidays suck to the max. I was bored and so went on t check online on th meaning of 'holiday' which is 'any day of exemption from work'. OH GOD HOW CAN TH SCHOOL EVER UNDERSTAND TH TRUE MEANING OF HOLIDAY.
Yea yea I know it's th A's where we all have to study hard, but still........... I know right~ (beatrice accent)


Anyway my 13year old neighbour came over and showed me a whole long string of videos. He's much more knowledgeable than me in this aspect. And I found this damn cool. Jason Latimer you my Idol no.2.


>>> ultimate coolshit. You just WOW-ED me and my neighbour.

Rock on dude me neighbour loves you.

(wanted to post pics, but got entertained by neighbour so no time for photos hehez bye people luv you guys)