Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Heaaaaaaaaaaaaapy New Yeaaaaaaaaaar.

Sorray for th belated wish but still, I hope all of you achieve whut you wish for this year, and may all be healthy. Hehe.

And my goal for this year;
Get into a Uni (duh)
Slim down (whoohooooo)

Recently I've been missing all my friends, esp SIHUI whom I used to be able to see her every week, but not anymore.
How are you doing sihui! I miss talking t you, hehe.

And on top of that, I got t meet up w my primary school friends and head out trekking, which was simply awesome because I actually stereotyped teens as clubbers and shopping fanatics. Not much will actually meet up for a longgggggggg trek. K maybe I'm wrong. But nonetheless I'm happy t reunite and enjoy those moments with 'em. (;



OH did anyone realise it's a month away from the chinese new year!!!!!! Wanna be able t put one S/M instead of L sizes clothes? And at th same time lookin' great in those outfits??? Plus havin' t be complimented??
WAAAAAAAAAA tell you guys, it's time t work out! I really wanna slim down, and shut up t those who said I don't need it. Just. Shh.

K wish all you girls look pweety and nice in those upcomin' outfits. Hehe.


K bye. 2011 is gonna be meaningful(;