Friday, August 22, 2008

Quote of th day: The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is th attribute of the strong.





Yes! Finally after so long, Dear Pamy has finally finished her prelims! But... mine's starting next week! Wa th timings are like damn nice la. Naahmind, after everything, we'll hang out again alright lovely girl? I miss you pretty much. & i know you miss him too! :D haha.

Next week marks the start of prelim examinations. Right now i'm still not prepared for it, esp for my ss. Started revision for all subjects, except SS. Ain't that cool. Let's just hope that my geog will pull me up, which i think so too.

Look out for 4/9's preformance during teacher's day on friday! We'll be th limelight of th day yeh babeh. I love my class, that's that.

Study date with th people till late tml, final sprint before prelims. Let's just hope we'll not fall alseep halfway tru our revision. I love my study group people:D

Bye y'all, off to olympics fever now. YEH USA WON CHINA FOR OVERALL MEDAL TALLY! Sorry, not being racist or whatever, just.. i was hoping USA could win all. :D

Sometimes its better off not reading your blog, at least i won't see all th contradictions you said, at least i know nothing more about you, at least that make me not dislike you.. Its better off not knowing everything i guess.