Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Quote of the day: What happens in the future depends on the present.

Yeh before i start, good news to tell y'guys.
Heh guess what, I CAN FREAKIN' GO FOR TH FREAKIN' OBS DURING TEH FREAKIN' HOLIDAYS IN DECEMBER.
But.. Not trying to be bad or what, but somehow i only wna sec4s redshirts to go. But it doesn't turn out this way. AWW man.

Anyway, sis bf bought her a psp. Repeats: A freakin'pink psp for her.
Kao, how i wished i had a guy like her's. But nehh, i don't like her bf, OPPS.
I meant, not as much as her previous one. Sorry sister, i still love you!

Yeh, but one good thing. Sister owe-d me a birthday present since may15, and she has always been asking me what i wanted as a present. But always turns out that she haven't buy. So last sunday, she brought up this matter and i told her i want a RUBIK'S CUBE, th original one. No fake brand no nothing, if not i don't wna. I thought she would take it lightly, oh but i really wanted one of my own. And guess what? Yeh you got it, monday night she came home and handed me one! Haha my face went totally from : to :D.
Yayy POHWEELING, you finally did something that make me happy. Haha i'm joking.

Lessons end at 130 from today onwards, to allow we graduating student to have more time to study, but apparently i'm not doing so. Instead, I only started studying at 5plus 6, which i don't know what i did before that. Felt guilty like duh.
.
.
People have been saying that me and Jasmine look alike. Like NO..? Omg please no. We don't look alike in and tinny winny sinny bit FYI. Thanks but no thanks. I'd prefer to look like.. erm like.. like... a person hotter than Jasmine. HAHA.

Out for checkup tomorrow with agnes huiping and syab for OBS stuffs. Ain't i lucky or whut. Heh tata.

BFF(s)


Till then, so long~ suckas.
(Its you, once again)