Monday, March 16, 2009

HELLO, YOU GUYS MISS ME?! Fwawa.
Okay I promise to be back with pictures every time I blog, so as to make th whole post more lively, right.

But just lemme talk about my week first la can.
Last last Saturday went Rollerblading/Cycling with my DEAREST neighbors.
Blading in th rain, with th floor wet and puddles of water everywhere became th highlight of the day! All of us were soaked to the max but we still managed to enjoy ourselves in th rain!
.
.
I'm beginning to like school more and more and more and more.
Firstly it's cus of my AWESOME S16. Omg they're really fun and cool and friendly!
Secondly it's cus of.... ODAC WOOOO. I've never regretted joining odac, luckily I didn't went for 2nd try outs for Tennis and Rock Climbing. Odac is JUST MORE FUN THAN OTHER CCA nehh nehh po po.

Dragon boated last wednesday with Odacians, omg I love dragonboating. It's more fun than kayaking or canoeing or water rafting:D
I heard that some people regretted not joining Odac, fwawa too bad.

Last friday was Liying's last day in tpjc, so yeh you know. Girls and camera, always come together like bestfrs.

Like this. HAHAHAHAHA.

Bttp. Went back to coral at about 6 for Alumni meeting and collect cert, awwwwwww I miss coralD:
Npcc camp going on, how I wished i could stay over and join them booooooo.
Alumni meeting.. Got my position.. Ahemahem*

Last saturday went studying with SOLO and Dennis @ airport, not as effective as when I studied alone. After which Jermaine came by after her choir and THE GOSSIP began! Okay actually me and th guys were already gossiping about everything before that a la.

Omgomgomg Jia Min is FeeWeet!

Liying, I wonder when she's going back to China..


Liying and buddy, Nadera.






As quoted from someone: "I'M ALREADY TAKEN. FWAWA."
how's spa?

omgomgomg it's th holidays! But i don't like holidays ever since sec school because I don't get t meet my friends and BF and i don't get to have CCA and I don't get to go for GP LESSONS, saddist.
Holidays means more GP homework means I spent most of my holidays doing GP means my holidays are ruined. Contradicting I know, that's th whole purpose.

Till then, so long~ suckas.