Friday, March 6, 2009

Yesterday's was Dad's birthday!
D24 durian cake, for a person like me who don't really like durians actually found th cake reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy delicious man! Ya and after that needa eat alot of Mentos. HAHA.

School this week was hectic. Esp during GP. Omg I'm beginning to dreadddddddd GP gdi.
And th good thing is, I like physics BECAUSE they seem more logical to me as compared to last time.
Chem was relatively easy cus it's somehow th repeat of o's syllabus. And my chem teacher WAS TEH BOMB. Trust me you'll never feel tired during chem lessons cus most of th time you'll be laughing damn hardcore. My teacher, she's strict in a way which you'll laugh every now and then.
Maths.......... Aiyah.......... Need to study and revise more la..........

Was supposed to have alumni meeting today in Coral but due to minute changes, meeting was cancelled. Ya so much for being excited..........

I've got pictures to upload!

Let's go Falcons let's go Woo Woo.

09S16! AWESOME CLASS with 2 awesome OGLs. And all our hair after shampooing, AWWWWWWESOMEEEEE-EST!

Odac camp:D Yayy yayy we're the yellow bananas.

J2 and J1 Odacians.

J1 odacians.

Let's go Diadora let's go WOO WOO.

Cycling outing with my fellow odacians, ROCK ON ODAC WOOOOOOO.




Chia Min Ni! :D



And last but not leastttttttttttt....................


More pictures @ facebook:D
Damn I feel like sleeping now.
Bye y'all.
Till then, so long~ Suckas!